Yesterday it was Grandparents day. My Nana, Grandad, other Nana and my Pop came. First there was a mass for the people that last names started in A-L. After that the same people went to see there Grandchildrens classrooms. Then there was a morning tea for all of the grandparents. After that I went to get my grandparents and my brother. Tahlia my cousin was there as well. First we took them to Tims classroom.(my brother). Then we took them to Tahlias classroom. When we had finished there we took them to my classroom. In the classroom I showed them some of my work and then I showed them my blog. We were going to take them to the library because the book fair was still on. The problem was we had no time. We had to take them to the church.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment