Yesterday, 4/5J, 4/5R and 4/5B went on camp. We went to Under water world. In the morning, we went to school in our camp clothes. What I mean is we didn't wear our school uniform. We were alowed to take a camera with us. I took my dads that he took on Kokoda. We left school at 2:00. We got to Under water world at about 4:00 I think. When we got there, we all had a small snack. When we had all finished, Mr.B took us over to get our bags and meet our instructors. I think there were 3 or 4 instructors. Firstly, we split into two groups. One group was all of the girls from 4/5R and 4/5B. The other group was all the boys and the 4/5J girls. When we had finished, we went to a place were my group put all of there bags. If you looked through the glass, you were able to see some seals. There are 2 male and 6 female seals at Under water world. When we finished talking, we split into two groups again. First we went straight out-side, and saw sword fish, a crocodile and lots of turtles and fish. The crocodiles name is Marge. After that I think we went to the tunnel. In the tunnel there was a moving walk way. A moving walk way is when it moves like at the checkout at the shops. We went around twice. When we had finished looking, we went to the seal show. I think that the cutest seal is Allira. Allira is turning 1 in September. When we finished that, we had dinner. For dinner we had Hamburgers and chips. After everyone had finished we had dessert. For dessert we had ice-cream, but to get it, we had to make our fishyest face.
One of the things we did after that was feeding the sharks. We fed them prawns. When we finished that, we got supper. For supper we had a choc chip cookie and milo. We had to be quiet because the all girls group was in bed. They were sleeping in different places then us. We slept down in the tunnel. Any way, when we finished supper we had to go downstairs, get our P.Js, go back upstairs get them on, then go back downstairs and put them away. When we had finished all that, we got our sleeping bags and pillows went downstirs and made up our beds. When every-body was ready, we did a fire drill. When we finished all of that stuff, we got into bed. There was a huge sting ray sleeping above Bridget and Jade. They called him Jimmy. When we were all awake, we got breakfast. For breakfast, I had rice bubbles and toast. After breakfast we got dressed, and did all that sort of stuff. We the went for a walk to the beach.
Camp 2
Labels: Special Events
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Hi Bec I love your post on camp you did every thing in order and it gives people a good idea and they could feel like they are at Under Water World. Take a look at my blog I have got a post on Camp and the writing thing we did yesterday bye Riley M 4/5J
Post a Comment