I can see a bird and water. I can hear water lapping against the rocks. I can see a colts starring down at me. I see lots of big rocks. I can see a bridge. I can see big tall pine trees. I can see purple lights and a big long hallway. I can see a bed and a pool. I can hear dark scary music. I can see a big hallway that leads to a pool. The big purple lights are still starring at me. I can see big brightcolours. I can see three big purple and white windows. I feel excited. The water is bubbling and it looks like a spiderweb. I can hear no music. I think I can see lots of buttons. It is creepy. The water disappeared. It looks like a stove. If I press the button, what is inside the bowl changes. I can see a map. It looks like a cage. I can hear more music. I can seemore stairs. I am in a round room. I wonder what the purple things are. I think they are lights. I can see a door again. I can hear the water. I can hear the water again. We are back were we are. I can see a foggy sky. The island looks confusing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment